Monday 6 April 2009

In Sales

I keep thinking about Death of a Salesman. I never wanted to be a salesman. Sure, I once worked in McDonalds as a kid, but be a business woman? Nah. That was never for me.

Spreading the word about my book and being a salesman... there is a fine line between them. And I'm not sure I'm not stepping over the line. Spread the word... sell. Spread the word... sell. Of course I'm doing a pretty good job of selling. Women are queueing up to get a book from me at events. So that's good. BUT... I'm not sure I want to sell. I never wanted to be a salesman.

And frankly, we all know what ends up happening to salesmen.

They end up dead.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post made here. One thing I would like to say is the fact that most professional fields consider the Bachelor's Degree as the entry level standard for an online certification. While Associate Qualifications are a great way to start out, completing your own Bachelors opens many good opportunities to various jobs, there are numerous online Bachelor Course Programs available by institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another issue is that many brick and mortar institutions give Online editions of their certifications but generally for a greatly higher payment than the corporations that specialize in online college degree plans. Click here to know more about Employee Appraisal

    ReplyDelete